Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Protein...

Wednesday Totals
Calories: 1573
Cardio: 41 Min Elliptical @ 3.05 Miles
Sleep: 6.5 Hours
Water: 128oz

Today's Weight: 280

My workout last night flat out sucked. It just seem to drag on and on and I just wasn't in to it. Nothing physical all 100% mental! My new protein powder cam last night. I was a big user of AtLarge Nutrition Nitrean and Opticen but recently wanted to find another Protein blend to try. I decided to give Beverly International's UMP a try and I have to say it is awesome. The taste is really amazing and the stats are OK. 

Proteins In UMP - 80:20 Casein:Whey
Milk Isolate 
Calcium Caseinate - This is a cheaper form of Casein. I'd rather see Micellar Casein as it's not altered. At this stage of my journey I'm OK with Caseinate.
Whey Concentrate
Whey Isolate
Egg White

It does have Maltodextrin in it which at this stage I'm ok with. Here are the stats on 1 Scoop of Chocolate:

Calories: 120
Fat: 3.5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 5mg
Sodium: 200mg
Potassium: 310mg
Carbohydrates: 4g
Fiber: 1g
Sugar: 0g
Protein: 20g
Calcium: 276mg
Iron: .1mg
Magnesium: 122mg 

Again, I can't say enough about the taste it is amazing and I highly recommend.

Have a great day.

No comments: