Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Awesome Monday...

Monday Totals
Calories: 1680
Cardio: 40 Min Cardio @ 3.08 Miles
Sleep: 6.5 hours
Water: 80oz

Today's Weight: 291

Good morning. Last night I didn't get over to the gym until about 8:30 and instead of doing a long workout I went just 40 min and upped my tempo. I kept a much faster pace than normal and man did it feel fantastic.  I will be back tonight and then I will take my rest day on Wednesday. If I recall my last rest day was last Monday which after tonight gives me 8 straight days of cardio, loving it!

So, here comes the challenge. Tomorrow morning I'm off on my business trip for three days and this is going to test me more than ever. I'm taking a coworker with me and he is also watching his food intake which helps a little. For me it will be smart food decisions, no alcohol, and at least one visit on Thursday night to the hotel fitness center.  I must burn some calories while I'm there and I must stay away from the drinks that will be flowing. I used to travel all over the world and man it is so challenging with nutrition. The reason I feel good this time is I'm in a much better place mentally and feeling extremely motivated to keep this train moving along.

Have a great day!



"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."  Winston Churchill

No comments: