Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Monday

Sunday Totals
Calories: 2189
Cardio: 60 Min Elliptical @ 3.47 Miles, 40 Min Stationary Bike @ 6.55 Miles
Sleep: 6 hours
Water: 80oz

Today's Weight: 293

Good morning. It's a Monday and I can tell it's going to be a multiple coffee cup day. I think I actually have a meeting today about a meeting... Anyway, workouts are really feeling great and although my nutrition still has room for improvement I'm feeling pretty good. With 17 pounds lost, never to be found again, I'm starting to just now feel the looseness in my clothes and I'm diggin' it.  

I do have a business trip coming up this week from Wed-Fri and I will not let this derail my progress. I will be eating clean and my hotel does have a fitness center which I will be visiting at least once. Time to get back to work. 

Have a great day.

No comments: