Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Experience...

Monday Totals
Calories: 1817
Cardio: 45 Min Ellitpical, 3.42 miles
Sleep: 6.5 hours
Water: 80oz
Weight: 299.5

Well the 200s are here for my weight even if it's just a half a pound.  I'm feeling good but I know the next ten pounds coming off is going to feel even better. I really pushed myself last night on the on the Elliptical and it felt great, I know it's just the Elliptical machine but raising the intensity was the goal. 

I've been debating a lot over the last few days whether or not I want to even start running again. My goal was a full marathon that I never reached and it's always been in the back of my mind. Hmm....still need to figure out if that's the direction I want to go or not. Time will tell. Have a great day.

"Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced." John Keats

No comments: