Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ahh the weekend...

The weekend is here and so far it's been kind of crazy but overall going well. I finally got to the gym this afternoon and got in a decent cardio workout.

50 Minute Elliptical
3.6 Miles

My nutrition has been spot on today and this morning I'm 16 pounds lighter than last Sunday! I actually hope the weight loss will slow a bit or I'm going to have to make some changes to the diet, don't need to lose to fast. I've past up so much garbage food this week its nuts, I'm dialed in and this weight is coming off. I've also limited my caffeine this week to one can of diet cherry Pepsi a day and I've been completely off coffee for about a month now, that's a win in and of itself!

I wanted to maybe hit the road for some short runs this weekend but I think I'm going to stick to the elliptical for another week. I do need to get signed up with a decent gym here in Alabama because the apartment fitness room is a mess with a bunch of broken equipment which is really frustrating. I'll be heading down to Ft Lauderdale for 5 days in a few weeks but the hotel has a great little fitness area that I will be hitting everyday. With all the food temptation it's going to be a challenge to stay on track but I'm betting I will come out on top and stay the course.

Have a great rest of the weekend....

Success seems to be connected with action. Sucessful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don't quit. - Conrad Hilton

No comments: