Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday...

Workouts
6 minute Recumbent Bike
warmup

45 Minute Ellitpical
3.1 Miles

The workout went well but the problems started when I got back to the house. I started feeling very faint, weak, and just very uneasy. My blood sugar was way too low. I popped a handful of jelly beans and made a ham and tomato sandwich and after about 30 minutes I was feeling much better. I never had a problem with this in the past but I need to keep an eye on it, crazy. So, I'm feeling better now and will make some adjustments to my diet this week and add some complex carbs back in to my diet. Time for more veggies and whole grains.

After the workout I hung around the pool with Gracie and Ashli for about 30 minutes so maybe the direct sun and pool, workouts, and lack of calories didn't help. Anyway, we had fun goofing around. I'm just trying to relax at this point and enjoy the evening. I have to be at work earlier than normal tomorrow for conference call with our APAC region, should be fun.

Have a great Sunday night.

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will say more necessary because health is worth more than learning." Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

arteryx jackets said...

I love this post!
"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will say more necessary because health is worth more than learning." Thomas Jefferson