Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting back to it...

Getting back to the fitness life, the healthy life I once had. I plan to get at least another 7 miles in this week. I've been working a little over so far this week. Working through lunch and then about an hour over. Just trying to maximize my time learning the new environment and tool sets!

I'm slowly adjusting to this new way of life with my girls 6 hours away during the week. I'm headed back to Greenville again this weekend and then also the following weekend Gracie graduates from kindergarden and its Memorial day weekend as well. Gracie is growing up so fast! I can't believe she will be going into FIRST GRADE next year, WOW! She is such an amazing person and has such a huge heart! She is something special! I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life, amazing!

Well, I'm working hard at the job and I'm starting to get back in that fitness groove, geez I do have a marathon to run here at some point, what a slacker I am! I will leave you with this tonight....

Life goes by so quickly, embrace your loved ones, cherish every minute you have with them, love them, hug them, kiss them, and tell them you love them!