Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mileage To Report.....

That's right here we go folks the running man is actually getting off his fat tailend and running. Last night I did 3.5 miles and tonight I did 3.2. It feels good to get back to it after all this time off and yes it hurts but I know it will get better!

I'm planning on another 3 miles or so tomorrow and then maybe on Thursday morning doing just a 2 miler. I'm heading back to Greenville after work on Thursday and on Friday Gracie graduates from Kindergarten! My folks will be in town for the weekend fun! I also have off on Monday of course, so it will be a nice long weekend with family and I'm looking forward to it. I'm really going to watch what I eat all weekend because I need to get this extra weight off!

Stay tuned for another update on my running for tomorrow! Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

Smithers said...

Can you make a quick trip to Taiwan to motivate me to get off my rump? :)

Good Job on the running!

Darrell said...

Life is hectic, no doubt. Cool to read that you've been able to get some running in (over a month ago). I hope it has continued on for you. Belated congrats on the Huntsville job. I ran the Rocket City marathon a couple of years ago and Huntsville seemed to be a real nice little town. The RD's run a running store so you might be able to hook up with a group to keep the motivation up. Since school is now over, I hope you and the family are able to reunite in one location.