Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pizza, Cookies, & Late night Clean Up...

Day 38

Training Day Off

Had a good Saturday. Ashli had a baby shower to attend so it was Gracie and I last night. We decided to make some pizza and I found a really good whole wheat crust to make it a bit healthier. We prentended to be in Italy at a pizza shop and we had fun. Then after the pizza we put in a movie, Barbie Mariposa, and I enjoyed every minute!:) We even made some cookies and she was a great helper.

Gracie wanted to sleep with us last night and at 3am she started to projectile vomit and unfortuantly she was facing me! Of course nothing wakes you faster out of a dead sleep then that sound...you parents know the one! I was running around the room still half asleep trying to find the trash can while Ashli was trying to catch with a towel, neither one of us were successful at this. Once Gracie had completed doing the technicolor yawn Ashli pulled the sheets off the bed and they took a shower. I did my best to clean but I also needed to jump in the shower as my entire left arm was, well, nevermind, you get the picture. We were all back in bed and asleep by 4am. What a night! Ahh...the memories, err....nightmares!

Day 39

Cardio
65 Minute Elliptical
5.2 Miles

Gracie was still feeling a little icky this morning but by the time I got back from the gym she was bounding around like her normal self and actually has held down some food. The cardio went very well and I'm feeling more and more conditioned as the days go by. This week will bring three lifting sessions including three grip workouts and five days of cardio.

I will leave you with this...

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." Albert Einstein

4 comments:

Darrell said...

I remember that sound well. I can't say I really miss it, though. Glad to hear the little one is feeling better.

Ms Eva said...

Oh My! I know the sound all too well... but generally it is me! You won't believe it when I say that my DD (5 yrs) has never vomited anywhere except the toilet! I don't know how she does it!

Joe said...

Ohhhh...I've made that sound. As an adult. Man, I miss college. :)Glad to see you're back. Keep up the working out!

Joe
www.fitnessgeekga.wordpress.com

Faithful Soles said...

My daughter did The Exorcist version of that when she was a few months old (she is now almost 20). I remember it looked like it was shooting out of a garden hose. Only a parent can understand...