Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally Weeks End...

Day 37

Cardio
65 Minute Elliptical
4.5 Miles
20 Second Break
30 Minute Bike
9.1 Miles

Grip Training
3x6 Right
3x6 Left

Had a great time today reconnecting with a very good friend of mine, Val! Thanks for the great conversation this afternoon, you rock sister! Hopefully we can get over to your neck of the woods soon or at least meet up halfway!

Gracie had a very busy day today with art camp until noon and then a birthday party from 3 to 6pm. She had a great time playing with her friends at this house that was converted into a huge playland for kids, cool stuff. Needless to say Ashli is pretty tired about now!

I actually had a decent day just hanging out at the house this morning. I took the dog for a good walk and just goofed around with her while the girls were out. I took off to the gym around 3pm and had a great workout. I'm getting ever so close to getting back out on the road for some running, can't wait. Tomorrow I'm going to do a round of lifting and save the cardio for Sunday afternoon. Things are progrssing very well on the fitness front.

Well, I think I'm going to watch a movie...is today Friday?:) I will leave you with this tonight....

He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly.
B. C. Forbes

No comments: