Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moving Forward...

Day 35

Yesterday's Workouts
Cardio
50 Min Ellitpical
3.5 Miles

Strength
LatPull Down 3x10 2x8 1x6
Hammer Curls 4x10 (Upped the weight)
Leg Extensions 3x10

I was going to just lift yesterday but the gym was slammed so I stopped and just jumped on the elliptical. Overall the day went well I was able to go up to work and get my stuff and copy all my data off. It was 10pm by the time I pulled out of the parking lot. I just have a few more things to get at the other building and it will be done.

Day 36

Workouts
Bench Press 3x10 2x8 1x6 1x4 1x2
Lat Pulldown 4x10
Hammer Curls 4x10
DB Front Raise 4x10
DB Incline Press 3x10
Shoulder Press 3x10
Leg Extensions 3x10
Weighted Crunches 3x10

Grip Strength
3x10 Right
3x10 Left
BREAK
3X10 Right
3x10 Left
BREAK
Full Close Right
Full Close Left - I was able to fully close the trainer. It looks like I will be getting the #1 sooner rather then later.

Cardio
Will be heading to the gym after Gracie goes to bed for some ellipticizing!

So far I've dropped 13 pounds in 36 days, can't complain about that. As you can see I did receive my gripper this afternoon. It is awesome and I can't wait to get the #1 once I give this trainer a good workout. Having a strong grip is so important for alot of things but especially in the weight room.

I'm doing great and have put this job situation behind me for good. Time to take a little time off and relax and spend some good quality time with Ashli and Gracie, is today Thursday?lol:) I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, I know I'm going to enjoy every minute!

A quote for you...

At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far. Muhammad Ali

No comments: