Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Frustration...

Day 41

Workouts
Training Day Off

Today was going to be about cardio and strength but was more like frustration over car issues. My wife's car needs a lot of work after taking it in today to get the oil changed. With the stress of not having a job and the added expense eventually coming our way I'm officially frustrated tonight.

I'm trying to stay positive but it hasn't been easy today. It looks like I'm a go to do some Oracle training for my old company next week and one session in August so that makes things a little better but still a long way to go before I can feel more comfortable, if ever. I did apply for about 7 different jobs in the last two days and I will be hitting it even harder over the next week. Maybe, hopefully, something will come from that. Just need to keep hitting it hard and stay focused.

Something my old company needs to think about...

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

No comments: