Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Running On Empty...

Run: 3.2 Miles
Time: 34:36
Pace: 10:41

The verdict is in. Running on zero carbs was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was able to hold under an 11 minute pace without much trouble at all. I did notice a difference in my energy but not a significant difference. It was only a three mile run and I'm not sure how many more miles I could have gone. So, I'm really pleased so far with the first zero carb day. I may have a different opinion come this time tomorrow so stay tuned.

Well, tonight was my last run until Saturday. I do plan on doing some cross training tomorrow evening and then I'm taking Friday to rest. Friday will be my carbohydrate refeed day and I'm looking forward to refilling my tanks.

Here is my pace from tonights run.












Have a great Thursday morning! - Jason The Running Man

1 comment:

J~Mom said...

Nice job on your run! I don't know if I can live without carbs let alone run. LOL