Thursday, March 22, 2007

Unplanned Day Off

Wife caught nasty stomach virus and I had a terrible time with my allergies, hello spring, the tree pollen is insane right now. So, Wednesday became a training day off.

Tonight will be strength training and Friday will be an easy run day. Saturday I will be doing a long bike ride to catch up on some of my bike miles. I will at least do 22 miles maybe more depending on how I feel. Sunday I am meeting friends Dave and Mendy for a long run around Donaldson Center.

Should be an intense weekend and I'm looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a great Thursday. - Jason The Running Man

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the allergies and I hope your wife feels better soon.

Looks like you have some great workouts planned. Keep it up!

Later...