Monday, February 5, 2007

Pushing Hard

I didn't get a chance to get my bike in today. I ended up staying later then usual at work, so I will have to make that one up. I'm glad I got that 10 miles in yesterday. Tonight was strength training. I got to the gym around 9pm tonight and had a fantastic workout. Here is the rundown from tonight.

Standing Calf Raises: 5 sets of 25
Lat Pulldown: 4 sets of 10
Bench Press: 4 sets 15
Incline Bench Press: 3 sets 10
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 15
Regular Curls: 3 sets of 15
Leg Press: 4 sets of 20
Crunches: 3 sets 15

I just seem to have more energy tonight then normal. The one thing I have done is up my calories. Here is a rundown of my nutrition totals from today.

Calories: 2243
Carbs: 304g (54.21%)
Fat: 71g (28.49%)
Protein: 109g (19.44%)
Saturated Fat: 12.5g
Sugar: 44g
Fiber: 34g
Water: 96 ounces

Tomorrow morning I have an easy bike ride. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep better tonight and get up for my workout. For me the challenge will not be the workout tomorrow morning but getting out of bed at 5:30am. I will be successful. Have a great Tuesday morning. - Jason The Running Man

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Getting out of bed is definitely the hardest part of the workout.

Unknown said...

Your posts are always so positive... I love reading them

Esther said...

Hiya! thanks for your comment, its nice to hear my journey is interesting! Wow - love your motivation with regards to your fitness, Im impressed.

Hope you drop by again.

Est