Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nutrition Review

I finally broke though a weight loss plateau this morning. Since the beginning of Febraury I've only lost 1 pound until this morning. Down another pound this month and hopefully it will continue to drop now. Here are my numbers so far from this week:

Monday
Calories: 1817
Water: 1 Gallon

Tuesday
Calories: 1710
Water: 96 ounces

Wednesday
Calories: 2287
Water: 1 Gallon

Thursday
Calories: 1937
Water: 1 Gallon

Numbers are a little low for me. I really should be at least up in the 2200 range. I will need to work harder in this department. I'm going to add another meal in the mornings to help get the numbers up there. I do preplan all my meals for the day the night before. So, tonight I will add a meal in the mornings. This added meal will probably be fruit. Apple with all natural peanut butter, banana, or whatever else I have on hand. I will update after my run tonight. Have a great Thursday. - Jason The Running Man

4 comments:

Malinda777 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with your physical fitness. I admire your tenacity and determination.

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

Good for you Jason........ As for me, after all the workouts, I am still 80kg since a month ago. I am yet to break the plateau..... Lucky the motivation is still with me. So you knew one of the top 24 American Idol? That's interesting. I watched yesterday on TV. Yep... he deserved it.. I think he can make it big...

Michelle said...

Way to go on breaking through the plateau!

Unknown said...

It is always nice to break through a wall you have hit