Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Fight Your Battles Head On

Bike: 4 Miles
Time: 23:20
February Totals
Running Miles: 8.4
Bike Miles: 14

The morning put up a good fight but I came out victorious! My morning started at 5:45am as I dragged myself out of bed. I was out the door and on my bike by 6am. This was just an easy ride as I am working to get some good base miles in on the bike. There was nobody around and I had the rode to myself. It was short and uneventful and I am looking forward to doing much longer rides.

Overcoming the want to stay in bed this morning was a big win for me and a step in the right direction. Everyone has their battles to fight, just make sure you fight them hard. I just kept telling myself this morning "How bad do you want it?" Well, this morning I wanted it bad. Will I ever lose anymore battles? I hope not, but I can asure you if I do I will pick myself back up and fight even harder next time.

Here are my nutrition totals from yesterday.

Calories: 1968
Carbs: 244g (49.59%)
Fat: 65g (29.73%)
Protein: 98g (19.92%)
Saturated Fat: 11g
Sugar: 36g
Fiber: 30g
Water: 96 Ounces

Tonight is strength and Core training. Will update tonight, have a great Wednesday. - Jason The Running Man

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting Bitness. I've been lax lately because my computer has been tied-up digitizing video tapes of my daughters. Look for some new content soon :)

I run or exercise after work. I can't drag myself out of bed in the morning and admire folks like you that can. Even at night though, after a long day at the office, it can be tough to motivate myself to workout.

When I get home I shower before a workout (yes, BEFORE), I find it loosens me up. I've bring my running gear into the bathroom and when I get out I mindlessly dress myself for a workout. Once you're dressed for the event it's much easier to get going.

Keep up the great blog, I enjoy reading it and I like the stats!

Unknown said...

Jason, thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't posted as much the last couple of weeks, but I'm back at it now that the world isn't spinning quite as fast.

You have a very cool blog. I'm always looking for people who are inspirational and your weight loss and family are just that. Keep at the workouts, and of course, the family.

Later...

Eddie said...

thanks for visiting. i definitely need some lessons is beating the morning and getting out there to train.

congrats!