Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Double Duty

Bike: 5 Miles
Time: 20:00
Strength Training: 45 Min.
February Totals
Running Miles: 24
Biking Miles: 19
Weight Loss: 1 Pound

Today was double duty. I actually was going to run 3 miles tonight but the weather was not playing nice as we had some storms roll through so, I decided to get my strength training in tonight and I'll do my 3 miles tomorrow night. I also put in 5 miles on the bike today. Workouts felt great here is a rundown of my workout from tonight.

Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets of 50
Lat Pulldown: 3 sets of 10
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 15
Regular Curls: 3 sets of 15
Leg Press: 4 sets of 20
Bench Press: 3 sets of 10
Incline Press: 3 sets of 10
Decline Press: 3 sets of 10

Tomorrow will be my three mile easy run. I was really pumped went I got to the gym tonight and just felt like I hit a zone. Felt really good. I know I will start seeing the benefits of my strength training not just from a fitness level but even on my runs from hills to overall endurance it will pay off. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday...these days are just flying on by and my Duathlon will be here before I know it. - Jason The Running Man

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad your program is hitting on all cylinders for you!