Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Long Day, Finished Strong...

Tuesday Totals
Calories: 2398
Cardio: 60 Min Elliptical @ 5.13 Miles
Sleep: 6 Hours
Water: 96oz
Resting HR: 76

Today's Weight: 285.5

I actually ate pretty horrible yesterday. I ate out lunch and dinner meals and while it could have been a lot worse it really wasn't what I should have been eating. My bastard coworkers wanted to do the local Chinese buffet and I had teriyaki chicken, baked chicken, roasted chicken, and just over a cup of fresh cut green beans. All of which were bathed in various sugary sauces that really destroy any decent numbers. I did stay within my calorie range but I need to start making better choices. 

My workout was really intense, well, intense for me. I pushed it as hard as I could go on that stupid Elliptical and averaged about 11:41 per mile and finally hit the 5 mile mark in 60 min. Tonight will be at an easier pace but I may go longer. 

Have a great day.

No comments: