Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Low Calorie Day...

Monday Totals
Calories: 956 - OUCH, I know, I know no lectures please. lol
Cardio: Rest Day
Sleep: 7.5 hours
Water: 96oz

Today's Weight: 294.5

Yeah how about under a thousand for calories in a day, not good. It was a weird day, work was crazy one call after another. I ate every couple of hours but the meals were way too small. The funny thing is I felt great all day and even last night I did not feel hungry, crazy. I think having a day like yesterday every now and then isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as you don't have consistent days with those numbers and you'll be fine. 

We got just over an inch of ice and snow last night and the roads here in northern Alabama are a mess. People just don't know how to drive in it down here and most should never leave their driveway. Needless to say it was an interesting drive into work this morning.

Have a great day.

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Vince Lombardi

No comments: