Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Improving...

Monday Totals
Calories: 2478
Cardio: 60 Min @ 4.05 Miles, Average HR: 140
Sleep: 7.5 hours
Water: 96oz

Tuesday Weight: 297

I'm pretty sure last night was the best workout I've had in a long time, it felt fantastic! It felt great to just MOVE! My calories were much better today as well so things are improving. In a couple of weeks I will be traveling for work and I'm really going to put a plan in place to limit the damage. I used to travel quite a bit all over the world and it's always a challenge to stay on track. This will be a short 3 day trip but I plan to stay on point and make smart decisions about food. The hotel does have a fitness center and I will be in it at least once.

Well, back to work and have a great day!

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." Joseph Campbell

No comments: