Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday, I think....

Good Morning!  Wow, two blog post in a row, amazing!  My morning started off a little rough, I'm just having a hard time waking up.  Adding some good coffee is certainly helping the situation, that's for sure.  

For the past two days I've been teaching a class at work so my time is limited during the day so I figured I would post this morning.  I got on the scale this morning.....um.....when did that happen....laughing out loud.  I gained entirely too much weight over the last 4 years, gross, I feel like the Michelin man!  Oh well, like I said in my last post, it is what it is and it will change.  

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  A bunch of folks at work are participating in the Turkey Bowl for a charity.  Several teams involved in a competitive flag football tournament to raise money for a good cause, always a good thing.  It should be a lot of fun.

Well, time to get to work, make it a great Friday.

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.  Wayne Dyer

No comments: