Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Workouts...

This weekend I got in some good workouts and watched some good football, does a weekend get any better than that?

Saturday
60 Min Elliptical
5.7 Miles

Sunday
65 Min Elliptical
6.1 Miles

Monday
65 Min Elliptical
6.1 Miles

So far I've dropped 14 pounds mostly fluid so I expect that to taper off for January. I got up at 5am this morning to get my cardio done early and in a fasted state. It feels good to have the cardio workouts done today now I just will watch my calories.

I didn't get a chance to get back to SC this weekend so that was kind of a bummer, I miss my family but I'm looking forward to getting back this weekend. Gracie turns 7, oh man does that make me feel old! I can't believe she's going to be 7! We got her a Wii Fit which she’s been asking for and a few other things. Well, time to get to work, have a great day.

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything." Allyson Jones

4 comments:

Christian said...

Keep it up! It takes some serious discipline to stay with it!

Mary Gee said...

I hope you are still at it. I am training for a marathon myself and would love to hear about others doing the same.

Scott McMurtrey said...

Hope all is well. :)

Anonymous said...

Jason, Welcome back! I've become a runner since we last talked and just ran my 2nd 5K on May 8th. I did the Couch to 5K program with my friend last year. Fun! Mare