Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Official....

I just accepted a job offer in Huntsville, Alabama and I'm wasting no time as I start on May 4th! I am a bit overwhelmed with all of this at the moment but what an amazing offer I received. I feel so blessed right now. I accepted the position of Senior Technical Trainer for a large Technology company based in Hunstville. I get to do what I love and that is teaching technology, how awesome is that!

Initially Ashli and Gracie will stay here in Greenville but with the summer coming they will be able to come to Hunstville to visit. It's not going to be easy but we will get through it and things will work out. With just over a week and half before I start there's alot to do before I leave. I feel so blessed to be able to get a job doing what I love to do....just amazing.

Time to get to work on my running too, dang! :)

No comments: