Monday, April 27, 2009

In Transition...

So much to do before I leave on Saturday morning for Alabama.

The house looks like it threw up clothes everywhere. I'm in the process of going through all my work stuff, tons of books some of which will be staying. I still need to change the oil in my car and give it a good wash. The garage needs to be cleaned out and the yard work completed before I leave. Oh yeah, I need to pack a weeks worth of stuff as well. Time is already flying on by!

Monday May 4th is my first day of work and I can't wait, should be fun! I will be getting back to the workouts and recording them here! Time to get my butt back in shape!

Jason

2 comments:

Joanne Chantelau said...

Cool, you start next week!! I'll be praying for a great first day, first week. sometime when you get your "butt back in shape" we'll have to do a 5k together or something. No half marathon for this butt!

Jason The Running Man said...

lol....my running will begin next week...so out of shape...but yes it will be fun to do a 5k! Thanks for the prayers!