Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Start...

Wow, talk about a break from the blogworld! I've been MIA for quite some time. My fitness....

well pretty much non existent, my running to be more specific....well, non existent. Lets just say that 2008 pretty much sucked and so far 2009 has not been fun. However, I'm not going to sit around and sulk anymore. I'm fat and out of shape and I need to get myself healthy again. I'm not going to sit here and create some elaborate fitness plan of attack. I'm just going to keep it simple...(KISS) Keep It Simple Stupid! I'm going to get my big rear end in the gym, make better food choices, and eat less of those choices. The reality is, I need to lose weight and keep it off for good.

I still have not found full time employment but my business has been keeping us paying the bills the best we can so far. It has been difficult for sure but all I can do is continue to move forward and either my business is going to take off or full time work will come my way. Well, I'm going to make every effort to update my blog here on a daily basis, even if its just to vent about something that happened during the day. I also will document my workouts and hopefully that will give me some accountability to get my chunky butt in the gym!

The Running Man is back and hopefully will be reporting on some running soon!