Saturday, October 25, 2008

Week In Review...

Monday
Bike 1:55:00
32.1 Miles

Tuesday
Elliptical 9:33
1 Mile
Bike 69 Min
20.2 Miles

Wednesday
REST

Thursday
Bike 41 Min
10.4 Miles
Elliptical 41 min
3.7 Miles

Friday
Elliptical 21 min
2 Miles
Bike 65 Min
17.5 Miles

No strength training this week but will pick back after I get back from PA. I did get two decent grip training sessions in this week as well. I'm now able to close the #2 (195lb) Captains of Crush gripper.

Today I will get some mileage in on the stationary bike and a short elliptical session. Tomorrow morning early I leave for PA to my grandfathers funeral. I should be back by Tuesday evening and I'm going to hit the workouts head on.

It's going to be a difficult day emotionally on Monday but also a time to celebrates his long wonderful life, wow, 94 years. What an amazing man he was. My grandfather loved to eat ice cream, he would eat it right out of the carton. He also loved to drink coffee, nothing better to him then I nice hot cup of coffee, well, except maybe that ice cream!:) He will be missed very much. We love you Poppop!

Jason

3 comments:

Darrell said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Have some coffee and ice cream in his memory.

Neese said...

Jason and Ashli, so sorry about your Poppop, you and your family are in my thoughts

Scott McMurtrey said...

I'll have some ice-cream, too. Hope your trip is all that it should be. :)