Thursday, October 23, 2008

Everett Chantelau...

At 5am this morning my grandfather passed away. I'm having a hard time with this but I celebrate his life and that he is now back with my grandmother who passed away back in 2001.

What an amazing man.

Poppop, I am so proud to be your grandson and only hope to model my values and beliefs after yours. You have taught me so many things about life and faith and I will cherish them always. I will miss your smile, I will miss your laugh, I will miss your stories,....I love you.
Everett A. Chantelau
June 28, 1914 - October 23, 2008

2 comments:

Joanne Chantelau said...

Jason, what an awesome tribute to our wonderful grandfather. Good to connect with you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I miss him too. His coffee, his slippers, his Bible, his laugh. Such a simple man who made such an imprint in this life. We were so blessed to have him around for so long!