Thursday, April 10, 2008

Attack of the ALLERGIES...

The last three days have been spent sneezing, itching eyes, and blowing nose, I dislike this time of year because of it.

I like to be outdoors as much as possible and the allergies really make it difficult, I'm not getting much sleep because of it either. I am taking allergy meds but they just don't seem to be helping this year. No joke I sneezed 20 times in a row yesterday morning, it was terrible. Hopefully I can get some relief soon. So far with basically just diet alone I've dropped about 6 pounds in about a week and half. I will probably see a large weight loss number for April, mostly water. Now I just need to be consistent with the running and strength training and I will be dialed back in.

On May 2nd I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach again for another deep sea fishing journey on the mighty Atlantic Ocean. Hopefully this time the weather works in our favor and we can get out to the big fish. Hopefully we can catch some good size Grouper and Tuna, should be a fun weekend out on the Ocean. I will be taking some good pictures and video of the trip.

Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the weight loss! I hope you have a great fishing trip.

David said...

Guaranteed cure for allergies is to just stop breathing. Results may be permanent, though.

I'm sure I'll be hearing all about the fishing trip in the coming weeks. Sounds like a good time...for someone else. It takes a while for me to adapt to being on a small boat in the seas. I'm a vommitron until then. Not fun.

Michelle said...

Jason, I totally hear you about the allergies!! I have had horrible allergies since I was about five years old, and it sure makes things miserable. But I love this time of the year too much to let them keep me indoors. LOL!

Feel better soon!

Ms Eva said...

Have a great time on the fishing trip! I haven't fished since I was a little girl ... but look forward to introducing my kiddos to the sport in the years to come. :)

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Chief Wahoo said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I hope the fish were biting.

Mendy said...

Get better soon, Jason. The pollen is so bad. I feel like I need to wash my car every single day. ughh...