Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Busy Day...

Today has been a busy day. Worked all day and then school at night.

I did get a decent cardio workout on the Elliptical tonight. Just trying to build back that conditioning. I left the house around 7:30 this morning and didn't get home until 10 tonight, makes for a long day. Work went ok just seemed to drag on forever today. School went really well most of what was covered I was already familiar with so a good start there. Tomorrow night I've got my Nutrition class, looking forward to it.

My nutrition is spot on and the pounds are coming off, down another two. Hopefully I can squeeze out at least 10 pounds or more for January, most of which being water weight. Two pounds a week would be great. I should be close to my lowest weight ever come the start of summer, will see.

Well, it's already after midnight and I'm still up! Still need to work on getting more sleep. I'm off to bed, have a fantastic Thursday morning! - Jason

2 comments:

Wes said...

Work hard, balance, you are doing great, Jason!

Chief Wahoo said...

More power to you keeping up the diet with a schedule like yours!

Awesome!