Friday, April 20, 2007

Race Day Eve - I'm Ready Bring it on...

Bring on the 13.1 miles. Had a great carb loading day and a great dinner with the family. I'm a little upset at my brother-in-law however. Tonight around 6:30pm he calls and asks if I can help him move his new fridge into his house!!! Whaaaat! I was thinking with my luck I'll end up pulling my back out or something stupid. Well, I couldn't say no and all went well.

As you can see I'm ready to go in the AM and now it's time to sleep. Getting to bed a little later then I wanted but if I can get 6 hours I'm good. I did my last long run sick and on 3 hours a sleep so I should be good. Will give a full race report complete with pics!!! Have a great night!!!!!! - Jason The Running Man

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can Of Corn

Mary Christine said...

I cannot wait for your full report! Good luck - I am sure you did great!

Runtime said...

LOL Running Man... I have the same belt, body glide and I-Pod and run with a hat too. =) Hope your half marathon was awesome. Run strong.