Friday, February 2, 2007

Nice and Easy

Run: 2.8 Miles
Time: 0:29:40 (10:36 pace)
February Totals
Running Miles: 2.8

That snow we got is all gone, welcome to the southeast! Today reached a high of 50 degrees but kind of windy. Went out to eat tonight with my wife and daughter and had a good time. My brother called me tonight from the Amway Arena in Orlando, FL. He was at the Magic vs Nets game tonight having a good time. I wanted to make sure he was ok since Orlando was hit with some really bad tornados early this morning. Thankfully everything was fine.

I finally got out to run around 8:45 tonight. Very cold but luckily the wind had died down quite a bit from the way it was earlier. My intention is for all of my runs to be nice and easy the rest of this week since I'm starting my 16 week program Monday morning. Run was a good strong run and I felt fantastic when done. I strolled in at 29:40. Had some water and chatted with my brother on the phone.
Sunday morning I will post an overview of my 16 week program and what my calories will be for training days and non-training days. I will also continue my discussion on Nutrition I started yesterday. Thanks for all who have stopped by and keep checking back. - Jason the Running Man

2 comments:

Zainal Haji Ahmad said...

You before and after pics are so inspirational. I am myself is in my mission to lose 10kg. Now I am 80kg. And 3 months ago it was 90kg. May I link you up?

J~Mom said...

Great job getting out even late at night. I have to do that some days as well. I look forward to seeing what program you will be using. I am about half way through mine and keeping my eyes open for what I will use next.