Friday, February 9, 2007

A Good Night Stroll

Run: 2.8 Miles
Time: 31:57 (11:25 pace)
February Totals
Running Miles: 16.8
Biking Miles: 14

Tonight's run went well. I did struggle a little on the hills but seem to recover nice on the flats and downhills. Tomorrow I will be doing strength training and I also will be doing an easy bike ride. I'm going to use the bike to map out Sunday's long run of 7 miles. I'm looking forward to Sunday's long run to see what my pace is. I would like to stay in the 11 minute pace range but will see. I will be happy to finish it strong.

As I close in on the end of my first week of my 16 week plan I feel really good physically and feel good about the plan itself. I've seen some really good gains over the past 2 months so I'm really happy with my progress so far and I'm looking forward to the next 15 weeks.

Have a great Friday night! - Jason The Running Man

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go!!

Keep up the great work!!

Unknown said...

Great job and it is always great whn you can look back and see the gains you have made.

Unknown said...

You seem to have a very positive attitude about week one. YAY!

On to week two...