Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Cycle and Nutrition Totals

Workout: Bike 5.5 Miles

I decided today instead of hitting the weights to take the time to get my bike road ready and put a few miles in on it. Not really a whole lot to do other then pump the tires up and wipe it down. By 2pm today I was out on my bike. I decided to just take it easy since its been about 5 months since I've been on it. My ride felt great and took me only 5.5 miles. The only problem for me was the weather. It was about 48 degrees and very windy, I would say probably 10 to 15 mph swirling winds. Other then that I was pleased with the ride.

I only have a few things to add to my training plan for the next 16 weeks, just some minor details. My plan will incorporate 4 days of running, 3 days of biking, and 3 days of strength training. I will post the details tonight once I work out those last details. I decided that it would be better to start my 16 week program next Monday instead of tomorrow. Since I'm adding the bike to my plan this gives me a week to kinda test it out. So, my 16 week plan will start Monday February 5th.

Sunday Nutrition Totals
Calories: 1727
Carbs: 208g (48.18%)
Protein: 92g (21.31%)
Fat: 57g (29.70%)
Saturated Fat: 13g
Sugar: 43.5g (all organic sugar)
Fiber: 26.5g
Water: 96 ounces

Since I'm delaying my 16 week program one more week I will also delay my new diet plan for a week as well. I'm still eating pretty good now but will kick it a few notches for my 16 week plan.

No comments: