Thursday, January 7, 2010

My how time flies...

I can't believe it’s 2010, wow, so much happening with me these days. My fitness has suffered greatly over the last 2 years. I figured what better time than the start of a new year to get myself back in shape. I could blame my lack of fitness on a lot of things that have happened over the last 2 years but it's time to just look forward.

I'm back on point with my diet and losing this extra weight I've been carrying around for the last year and this journey to good health and fitness has to be a major priority in my life in 2010.

I'm still enjoying my job in Huntsville, AL. What a great company I work for and it appears the future is looking very bright. We've been acquired by a very large company in the mid west that gives us great leverage in the market place of Data Center Management. We can take our end to end management solutions to the market place with greater flexibility, giving our customers that single pane of glass they need to manage their infrastructures more effectively and efficiently. I am excited to be a part of that process this year.

I plan to keep this blog rolling back along in 2010 and oh yeah one more thing....

ROLL TIDE!

No comments: