Saturday, July 26, 2008

One Fine Saturday...

Day 52

Cardio
65 Min Elliptical
5 Miles
20 second break
35 Min Bike
10 Miles

Grip Training - Captains of Crush - Trainer
Right
8,6,4,2
Left
8,6,4,2

I was having a hard time staying motivated at the gym today. About 5 minutes in I almost got off but I pressed on and had a great workout. I'm still not on my schedule that I originally setup but I will get back to it starting this week. Cardio five days a week fasted, strength three days a week, and grip training four days a week.

Tonight is Daddy and Gracie night. I'm making my pizza and Gracie and I are going to watch a movie of her choice. Should be lots of fun. Maybe even some popcorn will be consumed by me! Gracie is going to have some ice cream with cherries and whip cream...I need to pass on that but the popcorn is sounding good.

Rosie our lab puppy is doing well, I need to post some recent pics. We took her down to one of our local pet stores to pick up some treats and they have a scale you can use to weigh your pets. Yeah, 6 months old and 50.5 pounds is what the scale said! We love her and she fits us perfectly. She did great at my sisters all last weekend and even better in the car.

Well, off to make some pizza and watch a movie with daddy's girl, Gracie!


"If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything." Allyson Jones

No comments: