Saturday, December 15, 2007

Completed Semester One...

First semester is officially in the books. Took my last final Thursday night and it wasn't too bad. The only one I know officially about is my "A" in Anatomy & Physiology. Hopefully I'll get my other two final grades by next week.

When I walked out of there Thursday night it was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I'm sure glad that first semester is in the books. Next semester will be one class, BIO 240 Nutrition, which will only be on Thursday nights from 6-9. It should be alot less stressful for me next semester and I'm looking forward to the nutrition class. I've done quite a bit of research and studying on my own over the last three years on nutrition so I'm going in ahead of the game. Should be a good class. Still have yet to get out on a run but its coming. I may just veg out this weekend and get some things done around the house. One more week then its a good week off from work.

Thanks for all the encouragement through this first semester it was much needed and appreciated.

Have a great weekend! - Jason

2 comments:

Wes said...

Awesome job, Jason! Your hard work will pay off!

Mir said...

One of the best feelings ever--congrats!