I was tagged by my good friend Mendy.;)
Rules:-- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog-- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird-- tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs-- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. In middle school I flunked three classes...
6th Grade: Reading - Went to summer school and got an "A".
7th Grade: Math - Went to summer school and got an "A".
8th Grade: English - Went to summer school and got an "A".
Guess I liked spending my summers in school then!
2. I ran a pool hall when I lived up in Pennsylvania and competed and did well in several 9-ball tournaments. I also played in several 8-ball leagues one of which won first place out of 100 teams.
Anyone want to play maybe for a little cash, maybe some "one pocket", or "straight" pool.:)
3. I was a first chair alto saxophone player in Middle school.
4. My dad is an ordained minister...yeah that's right I'm a "PK", (Pastor's Kid). We're the worst ones I know. He's now a chaplain at a large retirement community in Lancaster, PA. Love ya Dad! "REVDAC"
5. I watch Hanna Montana...and I like it! :)
Well, I'll just tag the two! Peace Out! - Jason