Friday, July 6, 2007

Busy Bee...

Man....what a week. I feel like I haven't updated in a while! Work has been crazy busy even with the extra holiday day!:) Only got strength workouts on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Wednesday to now has seen zero workouts. We had a great 4th celebration and some good fireworks to cap off the night.

I'm partnering up with my father-in-law in a new business and have been working at night on developing and launching the website among various other tasks. Once the site is fully functional I will provide a link so you can give us some good feedback. All the while my 4 year old has to have daddy time and I have to have daughter time. Even with everything I have going on I always make sure to spend my evenings with her before she goes to bed. I still have a hard time realizing she is already 4 years old. In fact were getting ready to enroll her in a k4 program and I have a feeling time is going to zip right on by and she will be all grown up before we know it.

Monday starts my marathon training and Tuesday is my first run (3 mile easy) in the training plan. I'm really looking forward to getting back to consistent running again. My weight is now down to 201! Not much longer and I will finally drop below 200. The last month and a few days I've dropped 11 pounds. That's an extra 11 pounds I don't have to drag around on my runs!!:) Hopefully I can continue the downward trend!

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to get some time this weekend to catch up on what everyone is doing! Have a great Saturday morning! - Jason

5 comments:

Marcy said...

*sniffle* I know what you mean Jason. I think I'm going to have a heart attack when the 3 year old goes to preschool (this Sept) next thing you know they'll be off to college.

You're soooooo close, I can smell (what ever "that" would smell like LOL) a sub 200 weight!! Awesome job!

Wes said...

They don't stop growing! Time just won't sit still. That's a good thing, and sometimes a bad thing! What plan are you on for your marathon training. Woo hoo! This is going to be exciting. You'll be below 200 and back on chocolate cake and beer in no time. Because you'll need the energy for that awesome training!!!! LOL.

Scott McMurtrey said...

don't work so much, you're making me tired!

it's exciting that you are starting your marathon training. it should be fun.

Mary Gee said...

I am so glad you are spending time with your little one... you will never get another chance to do that.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a pretty exciting time for you. You are to be commended for making sure that your daughter doesn't lose out on "daddy time." Great job!