Thursday, March 29, 2007

Allergy Filled Wednesday

Well, I did not get to the gym last night. My allergies have really put a damper on my March workouts. It looks like we may get some rain today which will help calm this pollen nightmare down some I hope.

Maybe this is my body telling me to slow down some and just relax. Now with three days of rest behind me tonight I will be at the gym on the treadmill, I don't care if I'm sneezing or throwing up I will be on the treadmill tonight. Well, maybe that's a little harsh:) but with the rain coming hopefully my allergies, I'm praying, that my allergies will be calm down enough to enjoy the run.

My diet has not been the best over the past three days either but I didn't gain any weight so no harm no foul. I'm really excited about April especially April 21 which will be my first half marathon experience. I plan on running the 13.1 distance at least two times during my training next month. I was orginally going to run the Cooper River Bridge 10k this Saturday but with everything going on here I will not be able to make the trip. I didn't see any other 10k local races between now and my half so I may run another 5k race before the half. It looks like there is the Furman 5k on April 7th so I will look into maybe running that one and after looking its only a $10 registration fee which is cheap. I hope everyone has a great Thursday. - Jason The Running Man

No comments: